Published January 30, 2023
The global mobile edge computing market size reached USD 488.4 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 31.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) in mobile edge computing is the key factor driving market revenue growth. Mobile edge computing is one of the defining technologies for visualizing IoT, which simply entails computational speed and processing at network’s edge. Many issues associated with proliferation of cloud networks can be addressed by enabling connectivity at network’s edge and boosting network performance while lowering latency. Growing implementation of IoT is gaining significant traction from various industrial verticals to improve flow of business operations. Number of IoT connections grew by 8% in 2021 from the previous year and in 2023, number of IoT-enabled devices globally is estimated to rise to 43 billion. In addition, increasing penetration of smart devices has helped implementation of IoT technologies. It is expected that investments in IoT will increase significantly due to introduction of new sensors, enhanced computing power, and better network connectivity, which is expected to boost revenue growth of the mobile edge computing market.
The latest report, titled ‘Global Mobile Edge Computing Market,’ comprises a profound analysis of the fundamental parameters contributing to the global Mobile Edge Computing market scenario. The research report provides the reader with an in-depth interpretation of the Mobile Edge Computing market dynamics, including the crucial drivers, opportunities, threats, and challenges. The report also describes the key business strategies, demand and supply ratios, leading regions, and the renowned market players, in a nutshell, offering a futuristic outlook of the overall Mobile Edge Computing industry. The market intelligence report is a prototype of the 360° overview of the global Mobile Edge Computing industry, shedding light on the estimated market value, share, growth trends, gross revenue, competitive overview, prominent manufacturers and buyers, available product types, and end-use applications.
To Receive A PDF Sample Of The Report, Visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1102
The global Mobile Edge Computing industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The Leading Market Contenders Listed In The Report Are:
Adlink Technology Inc., Artesyn Embedded Technologies Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Vasona Networks, Inc., Vapor IO, Inc. and Saguna Networks Ltd
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The data analytics segment will register a steady revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing demand for mobile edge computing on big data analysis. Major telecom operators and IT firms are recently using edge computing technologies for big data analysis. Enterprises can use distributed systems by processing data on edge device and transmitting important data to cloud to be processed, analyzed, or saved, with the combination of edge computing and cloud computing solutions.
- The Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) segment revenue is expected to increase at a steady rate over the forecast period due to rising demand for edge computing among SMEs. Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) frequently use on-site edge computing technologies as independent nodes of their IT to overcome slow internet connections or insufficient bandwidth. Edge computing provides faster response times than a connection to a central data center and reduces volume of data required in cloud due to local data processing.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 due to increasing demand for low-latency to process high volume of data and real-time automotive decision-making systems for autonomous vehicles. In addition, rapid adoption of Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) across the region, especially in the U.S, is expected to support market revenue growth in this region.
To Get A Discount On The Latest Report, Visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1102
Emergen Research has segmented global mobile edge computing market based on component, organization size, application, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Location-based Services
- Unified Communication
- Data Analytics
- Environmental Monitoring
- Optimized Local Content Distribution
- Video Surveillance
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Browse Detailed Research Report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-edge-computing-market
- Besides offering a vivid depiction of the global Mobile Edge Computing business sphere and its fundamental operations, the latest report provides the industrial chain analysis and list down the current and future market trends and growth opportunities.
- The report includes information on the present and historical market scenarios, which helps forecast the market conditions over the next eight years (2022-2030).
- The report scrutinizes the salient factors influencing the growth of the market in the near future.
- The strategic marketing recommendations, crucial information related to the new market entrants, and expansion plans of various businesses are poised to provide the reader with a competitive edge in the market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario and its changing dynamics
- Analytical data with detailed SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- In-depth 8 year analysis of the Global Mobile Edge Computing Market
- Critical assessment of the key market segments
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Detailed regional analysis and extensive company profiling
- Extensive assessment of current and emerging trends of the market
Buy Now: @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1102
Browse More Report By Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Trending Titles: Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market | Biostimulants Market
Latest Report: Electrophysiology Market | Dermatology Devices Market
The post Mobile Edge Computing Market : A Comprehensive Overview of the Industry’s Players and Trends appeared first on Market O Graphics.
This UrIoTNews article is syndicated fromGoogle News