SEATTLE, July 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The comprehensive industry research on “Global Mobile Computing Devices Market” published by Data Bridge Market research includes growth analysis, regional marketing, challenges, opportunities, and drivers analyzed in the report. The market insights covered in the Mobile Computing Devices report simplify managing marketing of goods and services effectively. Here, the market overview is given in terms of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges where each of these parameters is studied scrupulously. All the data and statistics provided in this market report are backed up by the latest and proven tools and techniques such as swot analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. With the latest and updated market insights mentioned in the report, businesses can concentrate to enhance their marketing, promotional, and sales strategies.
Global mobile computing devices market was valued at USD 4.70 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 6.79 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period of 2022-2029. In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, and pestle analysis.
Download Sample to Understand the Complete Structure of the Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-mobile-computing-devices-market
The market for mobile computing devices across the globe is anticipated to develop at the fastest rate over the next few years. Emerging technologies, declining consumer electronics prices, industrialization, and government initiatives are all credited with this. Additionally, emerging markets provide a sizable pool of potential customers, drawing in international firms. Additionally, the electronics industry in China is anticipated to expand significantly, while the IT and telecommunications sectors in India are flourishing. These factors contribute to expanding the mobile computing devices market over the forecasted timeline.
The market has grown significantly over the past few years due to the expanding use of Mobile Computing Devices across various end-use sectors. As they bridge the gap between conventional laptops, PCs, and tablets, they are available with a wide variety of capabilities, which is driving a growth in the usage of mobile computing devices. Devices with features like cloud connectivity, mobility, and expanded portability are also considerably boosting the market for mobile computing devices. As a result, mobile computing devices are being accepted widely, for a variety of uses, across all age groups, and are expected to grow significantly in during the forecast period.
The surge in Funding and Technological Advancements
The increasing level of funds by the organizations for research and development activities is estimated to generate lucrative opportunities for the market, which will further expand the mobile computing devices market’s growth rate in the future. Additionally, the growing number of technological advancement by market players further offer numerous growth opportunities within the market.
The Top Players Analysed in the Report are:-
- Acer Inc. (Taiwan),
- Apple Inc. (U.S.),
- HTC Corporation (Taiwan),
- Google Inc. (U.S.),
- Dell Inc. (U.S.),
- Sony Corporation (Japan),
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc., (Taiwan),
- Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.),
- Accenture (Ireland),
- FUJITSU (Japan),
- Lenovo (China),
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (U.S.),
- HP Development Company, L.P. (U.S.),
- Microsoft (U.S.) and Samsung (South Korea)
- In July 2021, The CT45 and CT45 XP mobile computers have been introduced, according to Honeywell International, Inc. These portable computers are multifunctional productivity aids that facilitate the swift sorting, picking, and delivery of online orders by employees. These mobile devices include Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.’s IoT mobile solutions and support Android 13.
- In October 2021, Antuit.ai was purchased by Zebra Technologies for an undisclosed sum. Zebra Technologies is a manufacturer or provider of numerous technologies used to sense, analyse, and respond in real-time. Zebra Technologies’ growing retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG) software portfolio is aided by this acquisition. Antuit.ai provides top-tier retail and consumer product firms with digital solutions that aid in business transformation.
How will this Market Intelligence Report Benefit You?
- The report offers statistical data in terms of value (US$) as well as Volume (units)
- Exclusive insight into the key trends affecting this industry, although key threats, opportunities and disruptive technologies that could shape the Global Market supply and demand
- The data analysis present in this report is based on the combination of both primary and secondary resources
- The report helps you to understand the real effects of key market drivers or retainers on this business
Global Mobile Computing Devices Market Scope:
- Wearable Devices
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Defence and Government
- Energy and Utilities
Browse More about This Premium Research Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-mobile-computing-devices-market
Mobile Computing Devices Market Regional Analysis/Insights:
The mobile computing devices market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, type, and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Mobile computing devices market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
North America dominates the mobile computing devices market because of the rising usages of mobile devices along with growing number of technological advancement within the region. Moreover, the prevalence of improves technology infrastructure in U.S., and Canada is further estimated to accelerate the expansion over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 due to rapid industrialization and urbanization area within the region. Moreover, rising online retailing and gaming activities acts as a significant contributor to the expansion of the regional market.
Burgeoning Demand of Gadgets
The market has grown significantly over the past few years due to the expanding use of mobile computing devices across various end-use sectors. As they bridge the gap between conventional laptops, PCs, and tablets, they are available with a wide variety of capabilities, which is driving a growth in the usage of mobile computing devices. Devices with features like cloud connectivity, mobility, and expanded portability are also considerably boosting the market for mobile computing devices. As a result, the mobile computing devices are being accepted widely, for a variety of uses, across all age groups, and are expected to grow significantly in during the forecast period.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Market Landscape
Part 05: Pipeline Analysis
Part 06: Market Sizing
Part 07: Five Forces Analysis
Part 08: Market Segmentation
Part 09: Customer Landscape
Part 10: Regional Landscape
Part 11: Decision Framework
Part 12: Drivers And Challenges
Part 13: Market Trends
Part 14: Vendor Landscape
Part 15: Vendor Analysis
Part 16: Appendix
To check the complete Table of Content click here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-mobile-computing-devices-market
Looking for provoking fruitful enterprise relationships with you!
Browse Related Reports:
- Quantum Computing Market, By System (Single Qubit Quantum System, Multiple Qubit System), Qubits (Trapped Ion Qubits, Semiconductor Qubits and Super Conducting), Offering (Systems, Services), Deployment Model (On-Premises, Cloud), Component (Hardware, Software and Services), Application (Cryptography, Simulation, Parallelism, Machine Learning, Algorithms, Others), Logic Gates (Toffoli Gate, Hadamard Gate, Pauli Logic Gates and Others), Verticals (Banking And Finance, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Defense, Automotive, Chemical, Utilities, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-quantum-computing-market
- Affective Computing Market, By Technology (Touch-Based, Touchless), Components (Software and Hardware), Software (Speech Recognition, Gesture Recognition, Facial Feature Extraction, Analytics Software, Enterprise Software, Others), Hardware (Sensors, Cameras, Storage Devices and Processors, Others), Vertical (Academia and Research, Media and Entertainment, Government and Defense, Healthcare and Life Sciences, IT and Telecom, Retail and E-Commerce, Automotive, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Other Verticals) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-affective-computing-market
- Neuromorphic Computing Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software), Deployment (Edge Computing, Cloud Computing), Applications (Image Recognition, Data Processing, Signal Recognition, Object Detection, Data Mining), End User (Aerospace and Defense, IT and Telecom, Medical, Automotive, Industrial, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-neuromorphic-computing-market
- Healthcare Cloud Computing Market, By Product (Healthcare Provider Solutions, Non-clinical Information Systems (NCIS), Healthcare Payer Solutions), Deployment (Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), Component (Software, Services), Pricing Model (Pay-As-You-Go, Spot Pricing Model), Service Model (Software-As-A-Service, Infrastructure-As-A-Service, Platform-As-A-Service), End User (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-healthcare-cloud-computing-market
- Fog Computing Market, By Computing Solution (Hardware, Software), Application (Connected Vehicles, Smart Grids, Smart Cities, Connected Healthcare, Smart Manufacturing, Building and Home Automation, Transportation and Logistics, Security and Emergencies, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-fog-computing-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475