"IoT Technology Market by Hardware, Software, Platforms, and Solutions in Industry Verticals 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.” data-reactid=”11″>DUBLIN, Sept. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “IoT Technology Market by Hardware, Software, Platforms, and Solutions in Industry Verticals 2019-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report represents the most comprehensive research covering core IoT hardware, software, and firmware as well as supporting technologies such as AI and edge computing.
- IoT technology will need to adapt to support the dynamic between public and private wireless networks
- IoT networks will be multi-vendor with many technologies, necessitating the need for systems integration
- IoT networks will evolve from hub-and-spoke to more mesh in nature with endpoints, hubs, and gateways
- IoT systems will become increasingly more cognitive rather than relying solely upon autonomic event-response logic
- IoT solutions will first be for process improvement and efficiencies and later for smart products and customer intimacy
” data-reactid=”94″>For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kuywxk
Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.” data-reactid=”95″>Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iot-technology-market-2019-2024-focus-on-hardware-software-platforms-and-solutions—understand-iot-technology-convergence-including-5g-ai-edge-eomputing-and-more-300912486.html” data-reactid=”109″>View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iot-technology-market-2019-2024-focus-on-hardware-software-platforms-and-solutions—understand-iot-technology-convergence-including-5g-ai-edge-eomputing-and-more-300912486.html