IoT Now Magazine (ISSN 2397-2793) explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing service providers across this sector. Our exclusive interviews pass on the key lessons learned by industry leaders in next gen Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
In this issue:
- TALKING HEADS: Bruno Jacobfeuerborn explains why 1NCE are the go-to-guys for simple, reliable IoT connectivity
- CASE STUDY: Inside the digital factory at Nokia’s Oulu facility in Finland
- IoT NOW INSIGHT REPORT – INDUSTRIAL IoT In the latest of an ongoing series of specially-commissioned, independent, analyst-written Insight Reports, Matt Wopata, a senior analyst at IoT Analytics, examines the continuing convergence of operational technologies and IT and explores the top trends that are blurring the classic five-layer architecture
- AUTOMOTIVE: George Malim says IoT in the automotive sector is responding to demands for safety fast
- ANALYST REPORT: Robin Duke-Woolley of Beecham Research on how to select the best eSIM solution for your deployment
- WHITEPAPER: Tata Move’s whitepaper on IoT in the Automotive industry