On Tuesday, March 15, at 11 AM PT, @eWEEKNews will host its monthly #eWEEKChat. The topic will be Low Code / No Code Trends, and it will be moderated by James Maguire, eWEEK’s Editor-in-Chief.
We’ll discuss – using Twitter – the challenges, potential and best practices for low code / no code software development. How does low code help companies scale out faster? How does low code / no code empower non-tech staffers?
How to Participate: On Twitter, use the hashtag #eWEEKChat to follow/participate in the discussion. But it’s easier and more efficient to use the real-time chat room link at CrowdChat.
Instructions are on the Low Code / No Code Crowdchat page: Log in at the top right, use your Twitter handle to register. The chat begins promptly at 11 AM PT. The page will come alive at that time with the real-time discussion. You can join in or simply watch the discussion as it flows.
Special Guests, Low Code / No Code
The list of experts for this month’s Tweetchat currently includes the following – please check back for additional expert guests:
- Loren Goodman, CTO, InRule
- Prince Kohli, CTO, Automation Anywhere
- Llanor Alleyne, Managing Editor, IT Business Edge
- Chris Ehrlich, Managing Editor, Datamation
- James Maguire, Editor-in-Chief, eWeek [moderator]
Chat room real-time link: Go to the Crowdchat page. Sign in with your Twitter handle and use #eweekchat for the identifier.
Questions for the Tweetchat
The questions we’ll tweet about will include – check back for more/ revised questions:
- Why do companies choose low code no code platforms? What’s the advantage?
- Where is low code / no code in its growth curve? How far are we from peak low code / no code?
- What’s companies’ comfort level with their low code / no code deployment? Mostly okay, or confused and challenged?
- What’s the biggest pain point that companies have with low code / no code?
- What advice would you give them to optimize their low code / no code deployment?
- What’s a big myth associated with low code / no code?
- What vendors are the biggest winners in low code / no code?
The future of low code? Where will we be in 3-5 years?
What else is important about low code development – what else should companies be aware of?
Go here for CrowdChat information.
#eWEEKchat Tentative Schedule for 2022*
Jan. 18: Trends in Digital Transformation
Feb. 15: Navigating Multicloud Computing
March 15: Low Code / No Code Trends
April 12: Edge Computing: Monitoring, Observability and More
May 17: Data Analytics: Optimizing Your Practice
June 14: Expanding Your AI Deployment
*all topics subjects to change
This UrIoTNews article is syndicated fromGoogle News