New York, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Edge Computing Market Report 2023-2033” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06364056/?utm_source=GNW
The Edge Computing Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Investment in Edge Use Cases and Solutions that Include Cutting-Edge Organization Size Is Increasing
As hardware, software, services, and communications advance and mature, investment in edge use cases and solutions that include cutting-edge organization size is increasing. These solutions include IoT, AI, and 5G networks. Edge computing is now a major concern for C-suite executives since it is essential to the accomplishment of strategic business goals. For OEMs, ISVs, service providers, and other suppliers, the need for edge solutions has created a competitive industry with growth potential. Many of these suppliers will need to build partnerships and alliances in order to meet all requirements.
Too frequently, cloud and edge are viewed as rival possibilities. They actually belong to the same continuum of placing colocation, compute, and storage in the most advantageous locations and carrying them out in the most effective ways.
Beyond Surveillance, Edge-Enabled Computer Vision Will Open Up New Possibilities
Another element of operational technology that is largely found at the network edge is digital video surveillance systems. Due to bandwidth limitations, these systems produce enormous volumes of data that often require specialized infrastructure. While the majority of these systems are currently primarily used for loss prevention and surveillance, we anticipate that a number of industries, particularly those in the manufacturing and retail sectors, will start to layer AI-based computer vision technologies on top of these systems to deliver new capabilities that will increase their operational efficiency and responsiveness. These kinds of advances, which range from utilizing computer vision to manage inventories in real-time to employing video analytics to create visual heatmaps to improve the in-store shopping experience, will need a quick and adaptable edge-based infrastructure to reach their full potential.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the edge computing market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the edge computing market?
• How will each edge computing submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each edge computing submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading edge computing markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the edge computing projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of edge computing projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the edge computing market?
• Where is the edge computing market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the edge computing market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 281-page report provides 153 tables and 157 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the edge computing market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising edge computing prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Segment by Organization Size
• Large Enterprises
Market Segment by Components
Market Segment by Vertical
• Energy and Utilities
• Government and Defense
• Media and Entertainment
• Retail and Consumer Goods
• Transportation and Logistics
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Other Verticals
Market Segment by Application
• Smart Cities
• Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
• Remote Monitoring
• Content Delivery
• Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
• Other Applications
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East and Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Edge Computing Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Belden, Inc.
• Capgemini SE
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• ClearBlade Inc.
• Digi International, Inc.
• EDGEIQ Inc.
• Edgeworx Inc.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
• LITMUS AUTOMATION
• Microsoft Corporation
• Sierra Wireless, Inc.
• VAPOUR IO
• VMware, Inc.
Overall world revenue for Edge Computing Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$43,955 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Edge Computing Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 281-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Edge Computing Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for organization size, vertical, application, components and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for four regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Edge Computing Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Edge Computing Market, 2023 to 2033.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06364056/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
This UrIoTNews article is syndicated fromGoogle News