“Asia Pacific Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) Market” report listed by Bonafide Research delivers a complete overview of key components like drivers, limitations, historic and current trends, technical development, and future growth. Research report contains company analysis, size, share, revenue and sales of the company, current advancements. Asia Pacific Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) Market analysis also focuses on the global key top industry players in the market, with details such as company profiles, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue.
Asia Pacific mobile edge computing market will grow by 34.3% annually with a total addressable market cap of $5,917.1 million over 2021-2030 owing to the increasing interconnected devices, the rapidly increasing mobile data traffic, the rising need to improve end-user’s Quality of Experience (QoE), and the rising demand for low-latency processing and real-time automated decision-making solutions.
Get a free sample report : https://www.bonafideresearch.com/samplereport/92001213/asia-pacific-mobile-edge-computing-market
Highlighted with 29 tables and 54 figures, this 109-page report “Asia Pacific Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) Market 2020-2030 by Component (Hardware, Software, Service), Technology (4G, 5G, Wi-Max), Application, Industry Vertical, Organization Size, and Country: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire Asia Pacific mobile edge computing market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2017-2019 and provides estimate for 2020 and forecast from 2021 till 2030 with 2019 as the base year (Year 2020 is not appropriate for research base due to the outbreak of COVID-19).
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of Asia Pacific market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify Asia Pacific mobile edge computing market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Component, Technology, Application, Industry Vertical, Organization Size, and Country.
Based on Component, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Hardware & Devices
• Software & Platform
• Services & Support
Based on Technology, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
Based on Application, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Location-based Services
• Video Surveillance
• Unified Communication
• Optimized Local Content Distribution
• Data Analytics
• Environmental Monitoring
• Other Applications
Based on Industry Vertical, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Industrial Manufacturing
• IT & Telecom
• Government & Defense
• Retail & E-commerce
• Healthcare & Life Science
• Energy & Utilities
• Media & Entertainment
• Other Industry Verticals
By Organization Size, the Asia Pacific market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Large Enterprises
• Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Geographically, the following national/local markets are fully investigated:
• South Korea
• Rest of APAC (further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
For each key country, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue ($ mn) are available for 2019-2030. The breakdown of key national markets by Component, Application, and Industry Vertical over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Key Players (this may not be a complete list and extra companies can be added upon request):
ADLINK Technology Inc.
Advantech Co., Ltd.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
Integrated Device Technology Inc.
Saguna Networks Ltd
SK Telecom Co., Ltd.
SMART Embedded Computing (Artesyn Embedded Technologies)
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
ZephyrTel Inc. (ESW Capital Group Company)
(Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
Key Indicators Analysed
• Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2020-2030 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
• Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2020-2030 . Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
• Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
• Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
• Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Get full access of the report : https://www.bonafideresearch.com/product/92001213/asia-pacific-mobile-edge-computing-market
Steven Thomas – Sales & Marketing Manager
Asia-Pacific: +91 7878231309
Europe: +44 20 8089 0049
North America: +1 201 793 8545
Bonafide Research is the fastest growing global market research and consulting company providing syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services to a range of verticals. They have been closely working with a wide client base ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small and medium enterprises by helping them in tracking the constantly changing market scenario.
Bonafide has continuously made efforts to evolve and enhance the report quality with each passing day. Bonafide Research has a strong base of analysts and consultants from assorted areas of expertise who track the latest economic, demographic, trade and market data globally and help clients to make informed business decisions. They periodically update their market research studies to ensure that their clients get the most recent, relevant, actionable and valuable information for strategy development and to extract tangible results.
This UrIoTNews article is syndicated fromGoogle News